Premier Assets offers a unique experience of managing property on behalf of leaseholders, management companies, developers and freeholders.
Our team consists of dedicated and experienced property managers, qualified building surveyors who offer a full variety of expertise.
We also work closely with specialist consultants – structural engineers,surveyors and architects, available to our clients on demand.
As part of our management service, you can expect:
- Collection of rents, ground rents and service charges from flat owners.
- Service charge accounts and reconciliation.
- Annual reviews, with estimates obtained to ensure competitive contracts, for cleaning, gardening, insurance, lifts, entry phone systems and other service contracts prior to renewal.
- Routine management inspections.
- Routine repairs to the property.
- Arrangement of cyclical redecoration, refurbishment and major works in accordance with legislation
- Accounts administration with quarterly/monthly statements.
- Preparing annual budgets, expenditure schedules and projections for sinking funds.
- Recovery of arrears, including giving court evidence on the recovery of unpaid rents or other charges or on compliance with leasehold covenants and service charge arrangements.
- Providing information to solicitors and others in connection with enquires on sales.
- Arranging for major works to be undertaken, including producing specifications, obtaining tenders and overseeing works.